Chirp Magazine: ages 3-6
The See and Do, Laugh and Learn Magazine for Children Ages 3 to 6.
Chirp’s innovative package of stories, puzzles, and activities is designed for 3- to 6-year-olds to enjoy on their own and with their parents, grandparents, and loved ones.
Made for little hands and growing minds, the colourful pages, silly jokes, engaging stories, and early-learning activities in Chirp inspire young children to make their first attempts at reading, writing, and creating with age-appropriate content that gives youngsters confidence.
Each uniquely-themed issue has regular features that Chirp readers grow to love and anticipate.
- The adventures of the magazine’s lovable yellow chick, Chirp, with his boundless curiosity and kindness, encourages children to play, imagine, and explore with their own friends.
- Kid-friendly crafts and recipes.
- Stories made for reading together, featuring North America’s most talented authors and artists, entertain and engage while preparing children for reading on their own.
The Chirp team works with a parent advisory board to discuss content and ideas, and consults with curriculum experts across North America — ensuring that Chirp Magazine complements the learning done at home and in the classroom.
A lifelong love of reading and learning begins with Chirp.
10 issues per year
- “This is by far the best investment I’ve ever made for my kids.” – Wendy
- “It is always so wonderful to see a smile as big as that come over my son’s face when he gets his magazine in the mail.” – Jacqueline
- “My daughter Sophie is 3 and loves your magazine. She has been ‘reading’ it for the past year and it is lots of fun.” – Maryla